Welcome, nurture, and recruit new Chamber members; act as goodwill representatives at Chamber functions, and aid in the support of Chamber members. The Ambassador Council Meets the first Friday of the month at 12:00 pm in the Chamber office.
The Ambassadors are dedicated volunteers from businesses throughout the Exton Region and are members of the Chamber. They act as a liaison between the Chamber and our member businesses.
The focus of the Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors is:
- To support and actively participate in the goals and action plans established by the Chamber
- To welcome and involve existing members through participated in Chamber sponsored events
- To encourage new members to get involved in the many programs offered by the Chamber
- To act as hosts to introduce others
- To greet everyone at events, making them feel welcome
- To participate in ribbon cutting ceremonies
- To participate in Ambassador meetings
- To represent the Chamber in a professional manner
- To serve as a source of information for Chamber programs, products, events, and services.
Our Chamber is fortunate to have individuals from our business community who believe in the value of business-building-business. They also feel an obligation as community leaders to devote their time, knowledge, and experience to work for continued development and the prosperity of the Exton Region.
Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Joe Baccile
Millers Insurance Agency
- Steve Blatman
Ink Spot Printing & Copy Center, Inc.
- Jessica Burger
- Beth Stein
Realtor, The Beth & CJ Stein Team of Keller Williams
- Ilene Sussman
BB&T Bank/now Truist
- Damon Ireland
Birch Run Investments
- Anthony Neptune
Symmetry Financial Group – Neptune Agency
- Jan Michener
Arts Holding Hands and Hearts
- Jim Walker
- James Podziomek
- Jim Stewart
Your Local Network LLC
- Todd Campbell
J&T Commercial Cleaning Services
- William McHugh
- Patricia Duffy
- John Strohman
Independence Planning Group