The Exton Region Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Council works to identify legislative issues that impact local businesses, inform the members of the issues and advocate on their behalf. The council meets the first Thursday of every month in the Exton Chamber office at 8:30 am. For more information on how to contribute, please contact the chamber office.
The Goals of the Council
- Identify proposed Government action(especially local, County and State) that does or could impact business in the Exton Region.
- Educate members about the issue.
- Issues that the GAC feel are advantageous for the Chamber to take a formal position regarding a specific legislation or proposed action will be sent to the Board of Directors who will evaluate and decide it the ERCC will take a public position regarding that legistlation or proposed action that impact businesses in the Exton Region.
- Provide access to local township officials on a quarterly basis.
- Present a yearly Government Affairs Membership Luncheon and Town Hall events as needed.
June 2016 photo of Government Affairs Council members with Upper Uwchlan representatives.
- David Farrington, P.G., Chairman
- Robert Hall
Francis Hall Insurance Services
- David A. Garrison, Esq.
Garrison Environmental Law Practice
Unruh, Turner,Burke & Frees
- Mark Reale
Simone Zajac Wealth Management
Videre Wealth Management
M. Christopher Tabakin