|Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses (10KSB) is a practical educational program that drives business growth, increases job creation and drives the business owner to work strategically "on" the business, not work tactically "in" the business. The "toolbox" acquired when going through the program can be applied to your current business and any future entrepreneurial pursuits.
- The 10KSB program is designed to facilitate the growth of your business and yourself as a leader. The primary tool for stimulating this development is the creation of your Growth Plan. Growth Plan: a strategic and tactical implementation to guide your business growth.
- Participants develop a tailored growth plan that can be used to immediately benefit their businesses
- Babson College of Boston created the curriculum – Ranked No. 1 in Entrepreneurial Education by US News and World Report.
- One on One Business Advisors, Subject Matter Experts, Peer Learning Business Support Resources and on-going Alumni Services (currently 568 alumni) provided to the participants
- Become part of an ecosystem where 86% of alumni buy products/services from each other
- No-cost to you: Full scholarship provided by the Goldman Sachs Foundation.
Requirements for enrollment are:
-Owner or Co-Owner
-Minimum of two years in business
-$150,000 in 2019 (minimum revenue)
-Four (4) employees (includes owner, FTE's, temps and consultants)
Apply Now: www.10ksbapply.com
Applications due October 9th. Cohort 23 classes start January 2021.
Cohort 24 begins May 2021
For questions, email: email@example.com
*Please note that due to COVID-19, Cohort 23 will be conducted virtually.
Building a business can pose many challenges, so why do it alone? APPLY today and join a community of like-minded entrepreneurs to help you navigate through the complexities.