The Exton Region Chamber of Commerce is committed to maximizing your member investment.
Want to learn more about how the Exton Chamber can support your business? Contact the Chamber office to register for the next New Member (or potential member)Luncheon!
The following list is all benefits that come with your membership at no extra cost to you.
- Automatic community trust in, loyalty to and support of Chamber Members. The Shapiro Group determined, “When consumers find out that a company is involved with its local chamber, they are 19% more likely to think favorably of that company…regardless of whether or not the company is highly involved with the chamber.”
- SIX free months of display time on the Member Showcase in the Chamber office, small brochures or business cards (value of up to $90)
- ONE free eBlast (value of $195)
- One New Member Welcome Luncheon
- Opportunity to promote your business to the membership at the Monthly Luncheons with a 60 second speech
- Attendance to all Business Card Exchanges
- Access to Member Only Connexton Networking Group that meets the second and fourth Wednesday of every month.
- Mini-Web Page which you can personalize to include: a description of your business, hours of operation, directions to your location, link to your business website and social media sites, names and contact information for all of your representatives, 8 searchable keywords to help your potential clients find you, and your current Hot Deals or Member2Member discounts.
- Your new membership announced at monthly luncheons and the ercc.net website
- Your business listing in our online directory at www.ercc.net
- Your business listing in our annual printed directory, distributed to all our membership and businesses and individuals throughout the community
- Opportunity to win the Member Spotlight at each luncheon to be publicized on the Chamber Homepage.
- Pro-Business Government Advocacy carrying the weight of the Chamber membership.
- Chamber Member loyalty to other members through discounted goods and services as well as preferential and repeat business
- Member Plaque to display for community
- Opportunity to promote your business expertise through Chamber Blog entries, posted on the homepage.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Event basic package, promoted on our events calendar and weekly emails
- Certificates of Origin for overseas shipments
- At least 30% discount on all Chamber events
- Opportunity to join the Chamber’s LinkedIn
- Member News posted on the front page of the Chamber website.
- Opportunity to promote your personal events to the community through the Chamber’s online events calendar and the Chamber’s social media sites.
- A superior staff well equipped to help you advertise and promote yourself in the best interest of your business
- Access to hundreds of opportunities throughout the year for promoting your business.