Marketing Your Business
As an ERCC member, do you know how the Chamber is marketing you and your business?
- You are listed in the ERCC Community Guide–Membership Directory–Buyer’s Guide.
- “Find a Business” is now a prominent feature on the Home page of our easy-to-navigate Chamber Web site.
- Our online Member Directory averages over 2,700 hits per month and members receive a free mini Web page in this directory.
- It’s free to post a Hot Deal. You get free analytics and a free Hot Deal button for your Member Directory listing so it’s easy to be more visible than your competition to Web site visitors who click “Hot Deals.”
- When someone calls or stops by the Chamber office looking for product or service recommendations, referrals are only made to member businesses.
- Active members refer and buy from other members.
- The Chamber organizes events that allow you to network and be visible.
The Chamber has also developed additional sponsorship and advertising opportunities to fit a variety of marketing budgets.
- Display your business card in the Member Showcase in the Chamber office for as little as $40 for 6 months..
- Feature your business in an event program; on the Website; or during the annual dinner, Casino Night, a luncheon, a legislative reception, a town hall meeting, or a workshop. For more information, download the list of ERCC Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities found under Chamber Highlights on the Home Page.